Helping you in your everyday
As your local home care agency we’re able to offer a private care service and support at home, covering all of the Medway towns.
Our highly qualified and dedicated team of carers are on hand to assist with the everyday struggles that living independently at home can bring.
We also offer a respite sitting service to allow relatives time to themselves secure in the knowledge their loved ones are being taken care of. Carers can offer respite care for various hours spanning anywhere between one hour visits and full days.
Contact us to confirm availability and coverage.
Specific types of home care include:
- Reminding and assisting with medications
- Washing up and other general housework tasks, such as cleaning and ironing
- Sorting, washing and drying of clients’ clothing, bedding, towels and other domestic washing
- Collection of prescriptions
- Purchase of items on a shopping list provided by the client
- Accompanying the client to a required appointment
- Preparation of nutritious homemade meals
- Assisting with feeding
- Assisting to wash, help with oral hygiene and shaving
- Assisting with dressing/undressing
- Moving/transferring clients in or/and out of bed