Our vision is to support individuals by providing a high standard of Domiciliary care service in their own homes, by delivering a person centred service driven by the individuals needs and wishes whilst promoting their independence.
Do you promise to always respect the service users right to privacy and dignity.
Do you promise to always include them in your decision making whilst ensuring their safety at all times.
Do you promise to always be kind.
Do you consider yourself an experienced, respectful and compassionate care worker - At Help at home we only looking for naturally caring people that share our determination to exceed the expectations of our discerning clients.
If you have the following contact us about joining our team
- NVQ level 2 or above
- Have or are working towards the Care certificate (Or willing to achieve)
- Consistent availability
- CRB/DBS checked
- Full driving licence
- Previous experience in home care preferable
Our commitment to you as a valued member of our team, We promise to always communicate, listen and support you in your career with us and above all value you.
- Positive and pleasant working environment
- Contracted and protected position
- Continuous developmental support
- Guaranteed 16 hours per week after completion of 3 month probationary period
- Uniform and PPE
- Travel time and fuel costs incorporated
Help at home
153 High Street
Phone us on 01634 471300