After spending years caring for the elderly, we have huge respect for them and wanted to deliver a service that could assist them in their daily lives.
Domiciliary care for anyone that is trying to manage at home alone is a vital service, Some find themselves in the position that potential ill health or simply age has slowed then down. It is now that they need that little support to help with the tasks that have become unmanageable.
Socially we all need to have contact with people and it is just as vital for the elderly who often have difficulty in accessing the community feeling isolated and lonely, in our experience this can often lead to health issues and depression.
Our commitment to excellence within our service provision ensures our service users are cared for by dedicated, trained, committed, professional and above all caring individuals that take pride and value in the deference they get to make in an older persons life.
- 36 years combined experience working with the elderly
- Family run
- Understanding of the issues that face them in their daily living
- Passionate about the service delivery and customer service
- Understand how hard it is for family members to support their relatives in such busy times
- Social isolation and loneliness are a common problem and the cause of further health issues
- Recruit only fully qualified, trained, compassionate and dedicated care staff
- All staff are DBS checked referenced insured and monitored as well as being uniformed.